Following the recent Government
announcement regarding the relaxation of Covid restrictions, we are
pleased to outline arrangements moving forward:
1. The wearing of masks is now discretionary; it is up to
individuals whether they wear one or not. However, as many
vulnerable people attend worship, we would ask that keeping all
members of the congregation safe be a factor in your decision.
2. We will not be recording attendees at worship.
3. Sanitization equipment will still be available around the
building for those who may wish to use it.
4. Hymns and Psalms hymn books will be available on the trolley as
you enter Church, for those who want to use them.
5. All QR code signage will be removed.
6. Coffee after morning worship will recommence immediately.
7. Zoom will continue for those unable to join worship at Church.
8. Offerings from the pews will recommence on Easter Sunday. For
those who give by standing order but wish to place something on the
plate there will be tokens available to collect as you enter Church.
9. The left-hand bank of pews (closest to door to Willow Grove) will
still have every other pew out of use so people who want to sit
socially distanced still can. In the centre and right-hand banks, we
have removed the 'Pew not in Use' signs and the congregation can sit
with whoever or where they want.